These congregations and local community organizations are working beside their neighbors to make their communities stronger. Our visiting groups add extra hands and feet to their ongoing neighborhood ministry, and learn from congregation members and local leaders as they serve together.
Thank You 2017 Partners
- Amazing Grace Lutheran Church
- Ashland Presbyterian Church
- Brown Memorial Park Church
- Dickey Memorial Presbyterian Church
- Faith Presbyterian Church
- First Presbyterian Church of Annapolis
- Gallery Church, Patterson Park
- Govans Presbyterian Church
- Harundale Presbyterian Church
- Havenwood Presbyterian Church
- Hunting Ridge Presbyterian Church
- Knox Presbyerian Church
- Lochearn Presbyterian Church
- Madison Avenue Presbyterian Church
- Maryland Presbyterian Church
- Rosemont Interfaith Coalition
- Second Presbyterian Church
- Towson Presbyterian Church
- Civic Works
- Glenwood Life Center Garden
- Paul's Place
- Rockrose City Farm
- Strong City Baltimore
Partner With Us
What is a Partner Congregation?
Partner congregations are churches who are engaged in their local communities in relational ministry. These congregations agree to provide meaningful, hands-on mission opportunities for The Center's visiting group, while at the same time gaining extra volunteers to help with a special initiative or project.
Become a Partner Congregation
We partner with local congregations for daylong, weekend-long, and week-long experiences year-round.
Following the justice, compassion and reconciliation of Jesus Christ, The Center seeks to partner with congregations who are engaged in their neighborhoods or the wider community, and who:
- have made a long-term commitment to engage with their neighborhood and/or the wider community
- seek to build relationships of respect and trust with neighbors and/or members of the wider community
- acknowledge and value the wisdom and knowledge of leaders in the neighborhood and the wider community by asking for their guidance and partnership with the congregation as it engages with the community
Mission initiatives should grow out of your congregation's sustained engagement in the local community.
Interested in partnering with us? Please click on the forms below.
We are aware that there are many ways to engage with the community, and that there is a wide spectrum of experience among congregations with the above approach to local mission engagement.
If you are unsure if your congregation's mission engagement is a good fit with The Center's guidelines for mission initiatives, please contact The Center's Director, Kate Foster Connors, 410-433-2012 or 443-670-6995